Send As SMS

link link link link link

Wednesday, January 31, 2007
2:05 AM ?

yesterday was good in that I had my friends with me the whole time and I felt loved but something was missing so i didnt feel wholely loved, cause I made someone disappointed and he's the last person I want to feel all this fuckyness from but I cant help it, and I'm sorry. I went so mad I was literally crying all over the place, and worrying everyone. I'm sorry I mess things up for people all the time. and thank you guys for being there for me. esp Edwin.I really didn't expect you to crawl out of bed just to check on me, I swear you've been the best.

Im going to go change into my PJs in awhile,drop edwin a text and jump straight to bed so I've all the energy tomorrow to meet up with Jie Ting. I hope I stop crying because it's starting to piss even myself off.


Im pretending that it’s ending but it kills me to act so strong
Just to gaze in your eyes, makes all the difference to me.
I’m hoping if you know where I am
Send your heart in a telegram

Do you remember like I remember
Or was it all in my head?


but deep down inside i feel nothing like what i portray.shit.

Good night world.




Rebecca
Artist
Finally seventeen.almost legal
23 August
Aspiring Tai Tai
mcbecs@hotmail.com

Walmart Coupons
Walmart Walmart Coupons


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007


AH HUI AIN APRIL ANGIE AMANDA ASHRAF ARIFF AYUNI BASIRAH BOONKIAT CHERIE DARYL DIYANA DAPHNE ERIC FARHAN FAIZA FARAH FHARIZ FELINA GUIXIONG HUIYING JASMINE JAMES KENNETH KELVIN LITING LYDIA MARCUS MUHAIMIN PEIWEN QIANYING SHAHRIL SHUQING SOHHWEE TRICOCIA VINCENT XAVIER YIHAO YINYUAN YANLING ZITING ZHENGHONG ZHIHUI